Location: FTV PIL, Glenrothes, UK
Hours of Work:Full-time shift work (some flexibility required)
Salary & Benefits:£Competitive + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tool setter to join our team and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
Due to current success in securing orders we are currently looking to recruit a Tool setter to join our team at our Glenrothes facility. A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
A time served individual with Oil and Gas Experience is required. An individual who has an eye for detail and takes pride in producing a quality product will fit this role perfectly. A competitive wage will be paid. To assist in the production of components to customer specifications, an individual will need to be able:
- Ensure that all tooling and all necessary equipment is available when required to allow the company to produce quality components, on time and to an acceptable standard of quality.
- Maintain jigs & fixtures.
- Able to repair / refurbish existing tooling as and when required.
- Working knowledge of manual lathe / mill / surface grinder / drill sharpener.
- To strip down and clean tooling at the end of a batch run, noting any faults/wear etc.
- To generate and maintain a tooling register.
- To organize and maintain the tooling storage area.
- Good organizational skills (multi-tasker).
- Ensuring best works practices are employed.
- Work to departmental policies on Health and Safety, Tooling and continuous improvement programmes.
- Take direction from Charge hands, Cell Controller, Production Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Any other tasks as directed by their line manager.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.